Logo

Logo
logo

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am a ''hunter'' !

The need to hunt  

Hunting is my way to simply exist, my way of life, my way of saying who I am. I am a hunter !


The need to hunt is buried deep inside. The joy of hunting is huge and irresistible. When I hunt, I feel alive, I feel I am a part of the earth, I am a part of nature, I am a part of life itself.




Hunting is a part of who I am.

These things are elsewhere

I cannot recognize myself otherwise. I cannot let society decide who I am. I do not live in one of those cities and villages built on concrete and asphalt. I need fresh air and wide open spaces to breathe and think.




And these things do not exist in cities and towns. These things are elsewhere, in the hills and in the mountains, in trees and in wild forests, in steams and in rivers.

Over the years


Sometimes you will see me near a stream that gurgles, as do little girls when they play outside. Then at the edge of the forest, listening to the rustle of wind in the trees and to small singing birds.


Nature speaks to us continually, but no one has time to listen, because life goes too fast and at 100, we cant hear nothing.




Over the years, I have found my balance, my land, my place. Proud and athletic, cautious and nervous, I am unpredictable and indecipherable.


I live in the world of instinct, in the world of sounds and scents.


I do revolve around your urban world without you seeing me. I do not want to annoy you. I just try to live my life without disturbing others.




When I disappear you wont even notice it, because I am a hunter that leaves no trace and no smell.


I am a hunter!


Nanook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning

The entire content of this blog, including pictures,additions and comments, and any other kind of information published, is the property of the ACGGQ. The content of this blog including articles and protographs may not be reproduced without the permission of the ACGGQ. This blog can not be held responsible for comments and informations published on this site. As such the existence of a link from this blog to any other blog does not deliver or express encouragement of the target blog.


This blog can not be held responsible for copyright violations initiated by its members, even if everything is done to avoid these conflicts.